Prakash Body Construction Pvt. Ltd. produces bodies and cabins for a large variety of vehicles. The front and rear bumpers of all the coaches are made of FRP which ensures Anti-rusting and Corrosion resistance. The interiors of all the coaches are very elegant which reflect Aircraft type looks. These include Semi-sleeper and Sleeper coaches which have following types of seats. These can be included in any type of luxury coach.
- All super structure goes through 7 tank heated phosphating treatment
The process of Phosphating helps in the longer lasting of structure tubes. PBC Pvt. Ltd. does phosphating to prevent rusting and corrosion of tubes. Phosphating of 8 tank pre-treatment lines ensures that all the structural components undergo a superior pre-treatment primer coating and process.
Some of our products are as below:
Products used in construction
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
FRP, or fiberglass reinforced plastics, are not a single material, but a whole family of composites valued for their remarkable features including:
- Low fuel consumption because of light weight
- No wear and tear
- Corrosion resistance
- High strength to weight ratio
- Isotropic strength
- Adaptability to complex shapes
- Adjustable modulus of elasticity
- Low repairing costs
- Fast prototyping
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
We use ABS in all the coaches because of the following features:
ABS is an easily machined, tough, low cost rigid thermoplastic material with high impact strength, ideal for turning, drilling, milling, sawing, die-cutting, shearing. Natural and Black ABS are made from FDA approved material. FDA White and custom colors quoted upon request. It has good chemical and stress cracking resistance to inorganic salt solutions, alkalis, acids, and some oils. ABS has excellent abrasion resistance; electrical properties, moisture and creep resistance and helps in good durability of your coach.
PBC Pvt. Ltd. has vast experience in the design of Semi-Sleeper and Sleeper seats for coaches. We use latest softwares and technolgies like AutoCAD and 3D Studio Max for designing the seats.
Some more features include:
- Computer aided designing of seats
- Ergonomical perspective in seat designing to ensure comfort and body support for users
- High resilience PU cushions for durability
- Integral-skin retractable arm-rest
- Increased passenger knee-room
- Bolster support at the back for comfort and luxury
- Anti-submarine feature for safety and comfort
- Individual cushion and squab units enable cost effective maintenance
- Mig-welded sturdy frame structure for any road conditions
- Attractive upholstery for better feel and comfort